First Baptist Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the Academy. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, and national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs. The student's father and mother will not be a discretion point.
- Parents & Student visit FBCA
- Parents & Student read the FBCA handbook thoroughly
- The following items are to be submitted to the school office:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of current shot record
- Pastor's Reference (for those not members of FBCPV)
- Record Release Form
- Parent Orientation is to be attended by both parents
Link to FBCA Application at bottom of this web page
Students and parents are expected to be members of and regularly attend First Baptist Church of Peaceful Valley. Students, who are not members of First Baptist Church, yet regularly attend a Bible-believing church; will be admitted upon approval from the Pastor of First Baptist Church of Peaceful Valley.
|FBCAApplicationforAdmission.pdf||After completing the FBCA application, please call FBCPV to setup an appointment. Thank you!|